Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gluten Free Yorkshire \Pudding

I searched the web to find a suitable gluten free recipe for Yorkshire Pudding.  After reviewing a few complex recipes, I opted to take my own recipe and adapt it.

So here is my recipe for Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

INGREDIENTS

12 tbsp vegetable oil
4 organic free range brown eggs
2 cups Zena's Gluten Free 'Zap' flour mixture 
1 tsp Xanthum Gum
2 cups 1% milk (or milk substitute like original Soy)

DIRECTIONS

Blend eggs, flour, xanthum and milk and let sit for approximately 1 hour

I like to use a cupcake pan, but you can make it as a sheet too. 

Place 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in each cupcake slot.  Place pan in oven until smoking hot! (10 mins is usually good)

Pour mixture into each individual slot till about 3/4 full.  

Bake for 25 mins until golden brown and puffy.

Serve hot with gluten free gravy! 

** they taste amazing cold too**

***If you can't get the Zena's gluten free 'Zap', use your favorite gluten free all purpose flour mix ***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.