Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Roast Bistro Restaurant Review

Situated in the heart of downtown Maple Ridge is The Roast Bistro http://www.roastbistro.ca/home.html. A quaint little restaurant where the menu is as big as the appetites that visit.


We were seated in the dining area close to the large bay windows that grace the front of the restaurant. Greeted by a friendly faced waitress, our order was taken promptly and accurately. We started with a potato skin appetizer that were filled with tomatos, green onions, bacon and cheese. Brek enjoyed an amazing looking steak sandwich while I had to try the 'toted as best burger in town' Bistro Burger.

Lunch came out hot, fresh and looking incredible. The steak was done to a perfect medium rare while my burger was a medium well. (still pink inside so make sure to ask for well done if you don't want any pink)


Dean came over to check on how we were doing and we advised him that it was our first visit to his establishment. He laughed when I mentioned I had seen them advertised on 'Twitter' and wanted to see for myself if their burgers are the best in town. I am thrilled to say, I cannot dispute the claims! The burger was amazing!


Of course no burger is complete without a side of fries and for me it was a side of poutine. Fresh cheese curds, delicious gravy and homemade fresh fries made it absolutely Epic!

Barely made it through our lunch as the portions were substantial. I highly recommend stopping into the Roast Bistro for lunch or dinner the next time you are in Maple Ridge or live here. You won't be disappointed. We weren't.


http://twitpic.com/photos/ravenbran20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.