Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 09, 2011

DAILY PSYCHIC TIP Oct 9 2011

DAILY PSYCHIC TIP OCT 9 2011


Need a new Tarot Card Deck? There are so many to choose from, how do you know what to buy. My advice:

  • choose your own deck. the deck reacts to energy so in order to know if it is the right deck for you, you need to hold it and sense the energy yourself. Tarot cards given as gifts are not always the best conduits (it is done quite often, I just prefer choosing my own)
  • find a theme that you want to work with. If you have angel guardians, you may want a deck that reflects that. My Vampire Tarot reflects who I am as a person
  • use the Internet. If you don't have any Pagan stores nearby or your local bookstore doesn't carry all the selection you want. There are many websites that display Tarot Decks including showing a lot of the minor and major Arcana. 
  • Ask questions. Most respectable psychics and seers will tell you what Deck they choose to use or recommend. 
  • Start with a 'training' deck. Training decks are great to get accustomed to the feel and energy of each card. Practice standard reading patterns and try some of your own. Remember that the keys are Past, Present and Future so make sure that your layout takes these into consideration.
Above all, relax and enjoy the energy you get from choosing a deck or two. I use several decks and cleanse them after each use. 

I do personally endorse Michelle Belanger and Jacqueline Williams' creation 'Watcher Angel Tarot', so be sure to check them out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.