DAILY TIP DEC 7 2011
Today's tip is for the Wine lovers on your list. Whether they are wine aficionados or just enjoy a glass here and there; Wine.com has something for any one's palate.
http://www.wine.com/ Wine.com provides top quality wines at wonderful pricing. You can choose varietal, region, style and rating. Not to worry if you aren't a sommelier, Wine.com makes it easy to choose the right bottle of wine for any occasion.
Wine.com also has a fantastic Wine club that you can subscribe to for as little as $29 a month. They also have a terrific selection of accessories, gift baskets and over 90+ wines under $20!
Wine.com doesn't ship to Canada but you can certainly research a wine and find it in your local Wine or Liquor store. Be sure to read all the shipping information prior to placing an order. State to State laws differ when shipping alcohol.
Wine.com has a fabulous app that you can place an order while on the go! You can join their online community and chat with other wine lovers.
Be sure to sign up for their newsletter to keep up-to-date with new wines, new Wineries and special deals.
Sher's Picks from Wine.com
- RED: Beringer Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvingnon 1992 $99
- WHITE: Marcassin Marcassin Vineyard Chardonnay 2006 $249
- ROSE: Louis Roederer Brut Rose 2005 $69.99
- CHAMPAGNE: Taittinger Comte's de Champagne Blanc de Blanc 2000 $139
- Kendall Jackson Grande Reserve Chardonnay 2009 $19.79
- Pacific Rim Organic Riesling 2009 $14.29
- Columbia Crest Two Vines Cabernet Sauvingnon 2009 $8.99 (great deal for a nice hearty table wine)
- Glen Carlou Grand Classique 2008 $14.99
- Catena Malbec 2009 $22.99 (a little over the $20 but still a great deal)
If you click through the Wine.com ad on my blog, you can receive special discounts too!
Celebrate the holidays in style with a fabulous bottle of wine from Wine.com.