Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Dear Santa *another secret letter revealed*

Dear Santa Claus


My name is Selene* and I'm 14 yrs old. Everyone at my high school seems to hate me but I don't know why. I'm a normal teenager, with normal problems and normal parents. I'm very shy if you don't know me and I can be really quiet but I didn't think that was enough to make people hate me so much. 


Last year, I hid in the bathroom all through lunch because some girls wanted to beat me up because I didn't like the same music as they did. Yesterday, the nurse had to call my mom because she found me crying in the middle of the gym floor after being hassled and punched in the stomach for not having any money.


Santa, I don't know if you can fix things, but I'm scared and don't want to go back to school. I don't want to leave my house, but I hate being alone in my bedroom crying all the time too. Why are there so many bullies in the world Santa? Why do they have to pick on me? I have never hurt anyone. 


I know there are grown-ups that are around to talk to, but I'm afraid of telling anyone how I feel because I'll feel that I won't be normal anymore. I can't sleep, I don't want to eat and some days I just want to die. 


For Christmas this year Santa, could you maybe bring me some bravery, courage and maybe get rid of all the bullies in the world. 


No one should cry every day and night.


Your friend I hope,




Selene*


*character mentioned is purely fictional and is not to be confused with anyone real and any similarity is purely coincidental in nature*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg  (real life situation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.