Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I love to bake

Baking has becoming a cathartic release for me over the years. As a chef, I served hundreds of people a myrriad of different food but I always come back to my passion of baking.

This time of year is amazing for me. All the fresh BC fruit to choose from, I chose 3 of my favorites and created this pie.

Blueberries from Fraser Valley, Apples from Pitt Meadows and Cherries from Chilliwack. To make it even better, I used a 2008 **Twisted Tree** Rosado to macerate the fruit in first.

Served with a strawberry ice cream, it made the end of the season just perfect!

Next is prepping for my Annual Christmas Cookie Tray Orders. (pricing to follow soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.